About Me

My photo
I'm a diaper lover/diaperfur/a daddy juggalo. i may seem like a mean looking person, but i'm the nicest person you will ever meet. i will give you the shirt right off my back. i love music and want to go to a few concerts. i love to meet new people and make friends. I also have a baby girl (girl friend) that i love to death and a little baby boy

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Placed a order

I thought I would finally order some adult baby diapers from ABuniverse.com i ordered a 20 pack of ABU Cushies and a plastic pants with puppies on it thats like a baby blue. Hop if i did it right i should get it on this thursday. Can't wait for them to come. A friend let try a ABU Cushie and loved them. I ove the baby look to it, the prints on them, and the single tape on both sides

here's the ABU cushie



1 comment:

Celyn said...

Hi...I just started following your blog. Cool that you ordered some Cushies, they rock! They are my favorite for when I want a babyish diaper. I just put some Cushies pics up on my blog. Anyway, take care and keep on blogging!