About Me

My photo
I'm a diaper lover/diaperfur/a daddy juggalo. i may seem like a mean looking person, but i'm the nicest person you will ever meet. i will give you the shirt right off my back. i love music and want to go to a few concerts. i love to meet new people and make friends. I also have a baby girl (girl friend) that i love to death and a little baby boy

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Now a daddy

Not as in i have a child

But i'm now a  daddy for my baby girl online. We started to chat on dailydiapers and we started to be bubba and sissy (brothers and sisters) and she soon started to like me playing the daddy role and so did I. the only thing we hate is being so far apart. she lives in georgia and i live in ohio. yeah we are in the same time zone but hours apart. we have talked on the phone and web came chatted and she loves hearing my voice and i love hearing her voice and how she talks to me in a baby way sometimes.

She graduated from high school so i got her a card with a gift card to wal-mart, some duct tape roses i made, gave her a stuff animal i had, (a turtle) she calls timmy, and one of my pacifiers i use to use. she loves to color and says she's gonna color me two pictures. one of her big girl self and one of her 2 year old self. i can't wait to get it

No comments: