About Me

My photo
I'm a diaper lover/diaperfur/a daddy juggalo. i may seem like a mean looking person, but i'm the nicest person you will ever meet. i will give you the shirt right off my back. i love music and want to go to a few concerts. i love to meet new people and make friends. I also have a baby girl (girl friend) that i love to death and a little baby boy

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

From my baby girl

Last month i want to say, my baby girl colored me some pictures and drew me two. It was the best thing i could get from her until we get to meet in person. Remind you that we are 10 hours apart, but are making it work. I love her to death and she loves me to death, here are the pictures






when i finally got them, it made me smile and felt like she was more closer to me then ever

No comments: