About Me

My photo
I'm a diaper lover/diaperfur/a daddy juggalo. i may seem like a mean looking person, but i'm the nicest person you will ever meet. i will give you the shirt right off my back. i love music and want to go to a few concerts. i love to meet new people and make friends. I also have a baby girl (girl friend) that i love to death and a little baby boy

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Might be moving.

To tumblr  that is..

And soon with my baby girl in the next year or so. Our 2 year anniversary is this month and i wish we could be together. Though we do plan on watching each other open out gifts on video chat. I know shes gonna cry with joy when she opens my gift for her..

There was something she told me about her punishment/fun ideas when we get together and I loved them and wanted to do the same. She said she was scared to tell me but she read my mind :) Her one idea was to be given supplements in milk, go diapered to the mall and have a messy accident in public. One of my fantasy ideas is to be given supplements, be doubled diapered, put in a straight jacket, and have my legs spread open so i can't close them. We also talked about wanting to have an AB party for her and make her the best diaper cake that she will love. She wants to have a purple dress, and have other AB/DL's come over.

Not sure what else to say. Once the tumblr page is made i just may get rid of this since it's not getting many comments. 

stay diapered and stay dry

No comments: